Why Nike Vietnam LLC?
NIKE IS A GROWTH COMPANY
It started with a handshake. Two visionaries, Bill Bowerman and his University of Oregon runner Phil Knight, thought they could do a better job of designing and selling shoes to runners. They were right. Today NIKE is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. The company's overalll growth has continued to be strong.
President and CEO Mark Parker said: “At NIKE, Inc. we run a complete offense, and it’s based on a core commitment to innovation. That’s how we stay opportunistic, serve the athlete, reward our shareholders, and continue to lead our industry.”
We believe a better world starts with sport. We won’t stop until every living, breathing person on this planet has access to sport, and we won’t stop making the best equipment to propel humanity forward without wrecking our global playground in the process.
Like human potential itself, there is no finish line. Things can and always do get better. Anyone can get involved, through actions both large and small. From research and development, to on-the-ground initiatives, to the act of playing sport itself - there are lots of ways to make the world better. Be a part of making a Better World.
Nike's Maxims were created to give us all a better understanding of how to drive our company's success ... and how we act when we are at our best.
1. It Is Our Nature To Innovate: Think something nobody else thinks, build something nobody else builds, or improve something that already exists
2. Nike Is a Company: We started as a Footwear company, now we are a sports company, selling Footwear, Apparel and Equipment organized into Categories and serving the athlete on and off the field by Energizing Performance and Amplifying Sports.
3. Nike Is A Brand: Our brand mission is to be most distinctive, authentic and connected brand in sports and sports culture.
4. Simplify and Go: The more honest and clear we are with each other, the faster we move and the better we work.
5. The Consumer Decides: In anything we do, in whatever role we are, we need to always keep our end consumer in mind.
6. Be a Sponge: Be curious, open, seeking feedback or clarity.
7. Evolve Immediately: Embrace change, make change happen, don’t be afraid to make mistakes but learn from them and move on.
8. Do the Right Thing: At Nike we are always looking for a better, smarter, lighter or more sustainable solution to serve our consumer, our athlete, our our community and our planet.
9. Master the Fundamentals: Learn and continue to practice the basics of your role and move on to become the best player – mastering the fundamentals!
10. We are on the Offense. Always: We choose our categories in which we want lead the market. If we can’t lead, we don’t need it.
11. Remember The Man: Remember the history and heritage of our company, Remember the people who inspired, influenced and helped build the company as it is today.
Inside review about Nike Vietnam LLC